- The course is delivered by subject specialists who are qualified counsellors, clinical supervisors, and members to the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or National Counselling Society (NCS).
- We deliver masterclasses in different areas of therapy work such as: online counselling, bereavement counselling, self-harm and working with children.
- We work in partnership with a wide range of counselling organisations, both local and national, who offer placement opportunities. You will be fully supported to find a placement in your area of interest.
- You will learn how to work ethically and safely as a developing therapeutic counsellor, in face to face, online and telephone settings.
- To help you with your studies, you will have access to Google Workspace for Education, Digital Library, Library (Mon-Fri, 08:30-16:30) and access to Free College Wi-Fi whilst on-campus.
- We encourage all students to apply for financial support, as you may be eligible for a contribution towards travel, equipment, and childcare. For further information, please visit our Financial Help page.
- If you would like Additional Learning Support whilst at college, we have a dedicated and specialist support team who can work with you to create a bespoke ALS Plan. We support students who may have learning difficulties, learning disabilities, as well as medical and/or health conditions. For further information, please visit our Additional Learning Support page.
- We have a dedicated Student Support Team at college, who offer to help and support students who may experience difficult or challenging times. We offer Mentoring, Counselling, Safeguarding and Chaplaincy. For further information, please visit our Health and Wellbeing page.
- Working ethically, safely and professionally as a counsellor.
- Working within a counselling relationship.
- Working with client diversity in counselling work.
- Working within a user-centred approach to counselling.
- Working with self-awareness in the counselling process.
- Working within a coherent framework of counselling theory and skills.
- Working self-reflectively as a counsellor.
- Aged 19 and over.
- Multi-Stage Application Process.
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies.
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. Due to the competitive nature of the course, the application is multi-stage and takes place, typically, in April of every academic year.For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 513355.
- Tuition Fee – £4,670.00
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
“I worked as an Accountant and Company Auditor for 10 years prior to teaching – this was in the Medical Industry and Private Training Industry. I decided to teach to offer my knowledge to others, and have been teaching for seven years.”Conal White Curriculum Team Leader in Accounting
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.