Higher Education Supporting Documentation
For further information, click the link for each of the key documents below:
- Access Agreement 2018/19
- Access and Participation Plan 2021-2022 to 2025-2026
- Access and Participation Plan 2021-2022 to 2025-2026 (Summary)
- Access and Participation Plan 2021/22
- Access and Participation Plan 2020/21
- Access and Participation Plan 2019/20
- Collaborative Provision Students – University of Hull
- Consumer Protection Law Self-Assessment
- Data Protection Policy
- Fees Policy 2021/22
- Fee Summary 22/23
- HeppSY Student Privacy Notice
- Higher Education Student Terms and Conditions
- 2019/20 Access and Participation Plan – Impact Report
- QAA Report
- Student Protection Plan
- Transparency 2021 Information
- Transparency Tables – 2021 Information
- Transparency Tables – 2022 Information
For students to be eligible for funding from Student Finance England, they must be studying on an eligible course at a provider registered with the Office for Students (OfS).
The OfS is the new independent regulator for higher education in England and all higher education providers need to register with the OfS for their students to be eligible for student support in the 2019-20 academic year.
From 30 November 2018, RNN Group and all its’ Colleges are an approved institution on the Register of English higher education providers.