How to Apply
You can apply directly by simply finding the course you are interested in studying and clicking the Apply button.
You can complete our online application form at any time throughout the year.
Before you apply
Before continuing with your application, please have the following information ready:
- Your email address
- Your home and mobile phone numbers
- Your address and postcode
- The last school or college you attended and the dates you attended
- Click the button below
- Find and click on the course you would like to apply on
- Click the button to Apply
- Then complete your application online
You only need to apply once and complete one application form, even if you are applying for more than one course.
Our Enquiries Team are here to assist you with completing your online application should you require it.
Phone: 01709 722806
Apply through UCAS
You can apply for some of our courses via UCAS, these include BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), Foundation Degrees, HNCs and HNDs.
To find our courses either enter the centre code ‘R52’, ‘University Centre Rotherham’ or ‘RNN Group’.
Important dates for 2023 entry:
- Apply between 6th September 2022 and 25th January 2023 at 18:00 to be guaranteed equal consideration
- Apply between 26th January 2023 and 30th June 2023 for further consideration if the course you have applied for has not been fully filled
- UCAS Extra opens on Friday 23rd February 2023 and closes on 30th June 2023
- Apply through UCAS Clearing from Wednesday 5th July 2023 to 17th October 2023
Find out more about Clearing and Clearing Plus
The Application Process
Following your application, you will be invited to an interview to ensure that the course is right for you and that you understand our expectations around attendance, study and progression. You may also be required to bring along proof of your qualifications, a portfolio of work and/or audition as part of your interview process.
You will have the opportunity to meet the teaching team from the subject area you are applying for and ask any questions that you may have.
Your English and maths skills may also be assessed to identify any additional support you may require to be successful on the course, with this there will also be an opportunity for you to disclose any additional learning support that you may require. Depending on the type of support you may require, you may be invited to meet a member of the Additional Learning Support team.
If your course interview has a successful outcome, you will receive either an offer or a conditional offer for a place on the course with us. A conditional offer may be subject to your exam results and references.