This course is designed for those who are already in practice in an educational setting, this may be as a classroom-based Practitioner, Programme Leader or Manager; this could include voluntary roles.
- Action Research in Education
- Education in a Digital Society
- Critical Issues in Education
- Mentoring and Coaching for Educational Professionals
- Research Project
- A recognised Honours Degree (first or second class), relevant APL will be considered
- Applicants are required to be working (paid or voluntary) in an educational organisation
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
This programme is intended to support professional and personal development and prepare graduates for new roles with greater responsibility, or support them in new teaching areas (such as Higher Education), or lead to improved teaching and learning skills to then have an impact on their own learners.
I was a Test Engineer for Celestica, working with a number of companies including Hewett Packard, Dell, Sun Microsystems, BAE and ITT corporation. I worked with technicians to repair test machines and debug failing circuit boards. This experience helps me to explain how international companies work and how electronics are manufactured and tested, which I can share with students.Andrew Jordan Curriculum Team Leader in Engineering
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.